“I’m not a star, I’m a human.” – Jean Dujardin
The Academy Awards are the only awards show I watch. Why? I love movies and this is the one time we really get to see the people in them act like human beings on a large scale and there’s nothing quite as touching as when someone who wasn’t expecting to win, does and has a reaction like Octavia Spencer‘s.
My thoughts while watching the Oscars:
- Oh, my God I love Michelle Williams!
- And… is that Busy Phillips? Omg they’re still friends?! !!!
- Is it really that difficult to get people who can speak more naturally in front of the camera, ABC?
- The green room is larger than my apartment… by a lot.
- Oh. dear. lord. why is this annoying guy from Project Runway everywhere? I’m pretty sure he intentionally acts gayer than he is.
- “I’m not a star, I’m a human” – awesome.
- Is it just me, or does that dress make Tina Fey look like she has man shoulders?
- awww octavia spencer’s crying :D
- HAHAHAHHA racism…
- “you go” “no, hugo”
- Yeah, I can juggle people with my feet, nbd.
- *insert obligatory jew joke here*
- <3 RDJr
- “UPS is hard work, stripping wood is hard work…and then they give me a million dollars” thank you chris rock for keeping it real
- I feel like I need to see Hugo…
- If my music stand were that big, I wouldn’t need glasses.
- There’s something wrong with the microphone. Might wanna fix that.
- Who decided Will Ferrel and Zach Galifinakis should be allowed to present together without adult supervision?
- Dude, their pit orchestra gets to be in a balcony??? /jealous
- Keepin’ it classy ladies. Penis jokes at the Oscars.
- I need to marry an Irishman. I could listen to that accent all day.
- I’m now imagining what the reaction would have been if Audrey Hepburn had pulled a shot out of her bra in the ’60s
- Think Opera’s looking to adopt a 23 year old?
- I take it back, I want Merryl Streep to adopt me. Even her acceptance speech made me cry.
- $10 tom cruise sneaks a scientology message in subliminally
- Awww the french guy’s crying, sooo cute.